Tuesday, July 24, 2007

all the pictures

I know it has been a while since I have blogged so this will probably be a long one. I haven't been feeling all that great and I have been pretty worn out. But here goes. Here are the pictures from the family night we had with my friend from high school.
Kayce's boyfriend thinks it's really funny to tickle her until she stops breathing.


Here are Kailye and Ainsley. They are cute little best friends...reminds me of myself and Sarah when we were younger. It's weirds me out a bit.

Sarah Sitting with Marley. She broke a blood vessel in her arm while we were playing volleyball.

Katy, Chad and Braxton came up on Friday. We all went to visit Great Grandma Gordon on Saturday. It was fun.

Here is Preggo Katy. She is ? Uh ? I think around 17 weeks?







Michael, Chad and Chad's brother all played in the pool with a ball they found. They were pretty entertained for a while.

We had a camp out in the back yard on Sunday night. We invited Michael's mom Leeana over and we all sat up and played cards. It was fun but I didn't get any sleep until 5 in the morning and then by 7:30 it was so hot I couldn't stand it anymore. Probably not the best thing to do when you are not feeling well.

Kailye had lots of fun. Taking picture all by herself. There are about 100 of them.

In the background of this shot she took you will see that we used an extension cord for our fan and lamp. Which are sitting on a bedside table. We were only in the back yard. Well I'm going to go. Love you all.

4 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Wish we could have been there:) Looks like you are having fun.

Kay said...

Ohhhh....lot's of syrup with the blog today. How fun!

Kristin said...

What a great weekend. I love seeing pictures kids took. It is funny to see there point of view.

Holly said...

Love the pics! Swimming is so much fun with everyone. K's pics crack me up. :)