Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sunday.

I'm so rude. I completely forgot to mention the BBQ at Adam and Kik's on Sunday. It was good. Michael's mom and sister and brother-in-law came over. We had steak and Kik's yummy pasta salad. We were supposed to bring up something for dessert but Michael is a bit retarded. He called Adam to ask him if we needed to bring anything, Adam said bring dessert. Well as soon as Michael got off the phone I asked him, "Are we supposed to bring something?" he said no. Yea....if you want us to ever be anywhere, bring anything or just show up, tell me NOT Michael. He can never remember...even if he was just told.

After dinner we played 5 Crowns...so fun. Kari and I sometimes are weary of playing games with the boys because they are the most competitive people we know. It's sometimes just not fun... We had an experience on New Years Eve one year...but they behaved.

Well I better get back to work...bye.

1 comment:

Holly said...

We can get pretty competitive too! Crazy how a simple game can turn us all a little silly. ;)