
We went and got Marley on Thursday night and so far I'm in love. She is so good so far. She goes to the bathroom outside
every time we take her out and she even whines at you when she needs to go. She's only 6 weeks old so I was expecting to have to do a lot more training than we have so far. I'm sure once she gets out of her puppy stage and wants to play more we will. When we brought her home we picked up a little boy puppy too for Michael's friend
Toa. He was so cute, I would have loved to keep both of them. Anyway,
Toa didn't come get him the first night so we had him here that night and the next day. It was so cute to see the puppies play together and they loved jumping all over
KK. I'll post more later but it's Saturday and this is the day I clean and Michael is outside working by himself....peace.

6 comments:
THey are so cute! I have to say i am a little jealous! Hope to see you soon! KATY
They are soo cute! I love puppies... :)
So cute... for now... muahahahahaha.
Just kidding, we need to find a dog park in Utah County.
Haha, Bobbie's funny. Cute pup!
They are cute dogs. I'm glad he has been easy to handle so far.
There's a dog park here in Medford, just trying to help.
glad to see the dog on my bean bag:) She is very cute.
Post a Comment