We couldn't decide on a name for the past two weeks but we finally landed on Marley. I think it's fitting. We were going to call her Bentley but neither Michael or I wanted people to call her Beh-ley instead of BenT-ley. Maybe some day when we don't live in Utah.....Haha...like we are ever moving from Utah.
3 comments:
TOO CUTE! Marley looks like a great addition. :)
She is so cute! Almost as cute as my puppy... :) Don't worry, my puppy is small- but she wont stay TOO small for long. Yours will definitely get bigger than mine... but that's okay. I like Marley! That's a cute name!
I like Marley. I agree with the dropping the t thing that is why I always overpronounce it when I tell people Brighton's name. Although in Mexico they cannot say it at all, so I am just screwed.
Post a Comment