Thursday, August 21, 2008

2 Months already?!?

Oh man..ignore the laundry in the background...just pretend you don't see it:)


So my little whinny butt stinker, Keija, is two months old today...well I guess since it is really late it would have been yesterday. I can't believe she is that old already. The time goes by WAy too fast. She is a giggly little lady during the day, BUT only if she is not hungry. She is NOT a happy kid if she is hungry. There is no consoling her until she eats...silly girl. Kailye's favorite thing to do is make her laugh all day. And Michael can't go to sleep at night or leave in the morning until he's seen her MASSIVE infectious smile. Her eyes will always give her away the same as they do her daddy:) She is such a sweet little addition to our family and we are so grateful, after such a very long wait, to have her.

I also stepped on the scale tonight and I am down 40 lbs. from the day I delivered...Woohoo!!! That is actually 16 lbs. less than before I got pregnant. I still have a ways to go, but I've learned recenlty to feel comfortable in my skin and not care about my size, so I'm not really in a huge rush. When it comes off it comes off and I'm not going to stress about it. Well I need to get a few hours sleep before we head to the temple...5:30 AM, yippee. Hey we go when we can:)

7 comments:

Heather S. said...

I think she's adorable! Both of your girls are! Honestly- I can wait, but I can't wait to have another. But I can wait. Did I say I can wait? I can. :)
Time flies... I can't believe it was already 2 months ago you had her and we were there. And that 2 months ago Ben was 3 1/2 months old and now he's almost freaking 6! CRAZY!

Heather S. said...

P.S.- I love you too!

mckenna said...

I love having little, little ones around!! Aside from the extra work and stress and responsibility and lack of sleep and energy...they really are such a sweet reminder of peace and love and heaven on earth! LOVE LOVE LOVE babies! They really do grow up SO stinking fast! Before you know it she'll be walking an talking and DRIVING!! That will be the day, won't it?! When our children are THAT age!! CRAZY!! I'm hoping the second coming arrives before then! ;)

Anyway, I have to say thanks for your comment on my last post! I really felt like I needed to say what I did and get it out there, but I really had no idea how it would be received. I didn't want to sound all preachy and pious. So knowing that others are feeling that way helps me out. It really is crazy how much we've grown up!! I feel like such a BIG GIRL!! :) Remember the graduation party and getting handcuffed by the cop there? Ha ha ha ha. Good times.

We're not moving for another couple of months or so. I'd love to get together if you're not too busy!! Other than preschool, our schedule is usually pretty open. Let me know!!

Jason & Kelli West said...

TRISH!!!!! AGHGHGHGHGHG!! Oh m y goodness! No freakin way! I was so excited when I saw that you had left a comment!! How is life for ya? Oh, your kids are so adorable! So, uh...when are we going to get together? :) A repeat of the old high school days...lol!! I love ya girl!

Nicola said...

What a doll! I can't wait to actually finally meet her. She is so cute and so beautiful. I am so glad that she is happy for you for the most part. I can't blame her though, I get cranky too when I am hungry. (=

Holly said...

She is a cutie and that smile is fun. :)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

She does has such a cute smile when she is not screaming at me:) Remember how Bright always thought he was hungry when you held him? I think it is the same for me a Keija...cute little stinker:)