Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Soccer?...sure.



Kailye and I were trying to find something to do tonight and I remembered an email from my aunt about soccer games tonight. So we headed north to my cousin Conner's game. It wasn't un til it was over that I realized they were playing Michael's cousin's team. Sadly they beat them 5-0. But I guess not so sadly for Conner and Eric(uncle, coach.) SO here are some of Kailye's photography moments....

Uh try that again...Aunt Holly and Kailye.Kailye on her own...cheese ball.

Kailye has taken picture of people's feet since she figured out how to use a camera.
Conner on the feild....in the blue in the middle.
Just for Bobbie..check out the size of this bow?!?! Holly, Keija, and Suzanne. It was so good to sit and hang out with family. I'm so glad you are all so close now!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Cool. I know Suzanne was excited to go to the soccer game as well. It looked like a lot of fun.

mckenna said...

Trish!! So you found me on facebook and now I've hunted down your blog!! (I'm a bit of a blog stalker). :) Your family is too cute!!

McKenna

Kay said...

Holy Hannah, that's a hair bow!

Holly said...

Thanks for coming! Con was happy to see you and Zan. He got in the car and said...UT may has it's perks. When I was a bit confused on the comment...he responded. "Uh, it's kind of nice having more than just my MOM watch me!" :)

Kari said...

Wow, that is a gigantic bow!