Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Changes.

Check out this SOOO cute little dress I got for my-unborn-niece Jayci. I love it. I almost bought another one for if we ever have another girl but I resisted. I can't ever keep stuff a secret so I pretty much already told Kik about it. She said we could use it if we have more girls....yay.
Not to much happening around here. Although Michael did work quite a bit on the shower today. No tile yet but all the prep work is done so the tile should go really quick. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm just a little excited.
At work today a few of the managers in our inside sales department gave their 2 week notice. This prompted me to panic immediately. I know totally unlike me. Really I never do that ever...LOL!!! So after some calling around and talking to my mom and a few others I now have an interview for Tuesday or Wednesday morning with the outside sales manager in the Provo market. I'm am scarred to death but also very excited for the possibility of change. I will be do the same thing I do currently except I will not be calling all over the US but I will be visiting clients from Tooele to Manti to Park City. Nothing is for sure but I feel like this is what I need to do for my family. Michael and I are headed to the temple tomorrow and we have a lot of praying to do. I hope that everything works out well for us. I have always had faith that everything works out exactly how it is supposed to, even if it's not how you wanted it. We'll see how it goes. Love you all.

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

Yikes! What's going on at PDC?! Was it Jen and Heather? Or was Ryan in that two? Good luck with your interview, and maybe the change IS a good thing. I would assume that the two weeks things is because J.D. got let go of... so sad. I wish I knew the story! SCANDALOUS!

Kristin said...

Good luck Trish!!

Kari said...

Thanks for the cute dress! Good luck with the job thing too. We already talked about it so you know my feelings, but I think it'd be a good move.

Holly said...

You are in my prayers...