This morning I made a random post about cities, and then I had to leave the building...quickly actually. I was just sitting here minding my own business and someone goes and calls a bomb threat. Yea you read right. Who the....would want to blow up PDC. Seriously! So we had to all sit out in the parking lot across the street while the police brought over bomb sniffing dogs. It was weird. So an hour and a half later I'm finally back at my desk. Back to work I go. Time is money for me..I'm not an hourly employee, I work on commission...UG!! :-P
4 comments:
Sorry about waiting around to find out if there was a bomb, but better safe than sorry. :)
So I'm assuming that there was no ACTUAL bomb? Sheesh... what the? Who dun it?
That is a bummer. I remember days when there'd be a fire drill seconds before clocking in - that was always a kick in the pants.
Who the heck would call in a bomb threat for PDC. That is odd.
Post a Comment