Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Fun.

We had such a great day today. Kailye was Cinderella for Halloween and she looked so stinkin' cute. She went to school this morning and had way too much fun and way too much Candy. After school we had to head to the ENT specialist to find out what we already knew...Kailye needs tubes. We have been trying to tell our doctor that since she was two but we finally convinced him she needs to see a specialist. yay!! She will have that done in January. After that Kailye and I went and got her a few new shirts because she doesn't fit most of her winter clothes from last year. She was very excited to get a princess night light for her room...now I can turn off the hall light at night. She had lots of fun trick or treating. She went up to Grandpa Dan's and went trick or treating there and then came down to our neighborhood. She loves Halloween. This picture is of her after Halloween. She was wired at 10 PM. Way too much candy. I tried to post a video of her dancing around but it won't let me. I'll try later. Well I need to get to bed. Bye.

10 comments:

Huntsmans said...

Super cute, and isnt kailye always wired? any way, love you and glad you had a good Halloween

Bobbie said...

I agree... the kid is often wired without the sugar!

She looks awesome!!!

Bobbie said...

OH and YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY for tubes!!!!

Kristin said...

I bet it will be nice for kailye to hear.

She looked awsome in her costume. It totally fits her personality.

Holly said...

I am glad she is getting tubes. Ty had them and it was WONDERFUL!!! :) Love the pics-she is sooo cute.

Will said...

Kristin used to say I overused the word "Cute", but c'mon . . . can anything else be used for the 1st picture? IRREPRESSIBLE - there! found one.

Kay said...

Oh sure Will, now how am I supoose to say...Oh, she looks so cute? Well, she does. There! Fine! I said it!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

She does look cute! It is a perfect fit for her! And....hooray for tubes!

Kari said...

She does look cute! I'm mad that Michael didn't bring her over to our house, what the crap? ;)

Nicola said...

Kailye looks so BEAUTIFUL! She makes the perfect Cinderella. I am glad that she had such a great day yesterday! And hooray for tubes! How did you know she needed them? Good luck with that.