Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Okay here it is.

I searched and searched but I couldn't find anything cool for our Halloween costumes. I mean I actually found a lot of things I just didn't want to pay $200 plus for a cool couples costume...or for any costumes. So I figured we should get something we would use again. So I will be a sideline cheerleader, hair up bows face paint...all of it. Michael is going to be a football player...also sidelined. So actually we will be more like super fans. I thought that would be the best because we will definitely use these items again. So now we just need to convince Leeana to be Kailye's fairy god mother...yea I think that's pushing it....we'll see.



4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow I hope everything gets to you guys in time.

Holly said...

Sounds good...I can't wait to see pictures when you guys are all dressed up. :)

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I can't believe you are not all dressing up together. That's it.......you are shuned:)
Love you:)

Bobbie said...

un-shun...

I like that jacket...

re-shun...