I came to work today and I feel so much better about things than I did yesterday. Even if I don't get the job in the Provo market I am still very excited about new positions developing in the department I'm in. All is good. Michael and I are headed to the temple tonight. I think BOTH of us are in some desperate need of guidance, also we definitely need to do the service.
I still need to finish the laundry, pack, clean the kitchen, get Marley's stuff ready to take to Adam and Kik's, and get Kailye from my parents...not in that order...before we go to DISNEYLAND!!!! tomorrow. And I'm still at work so I better get things finished so I can go. Bye.
4 comments:
Have a wonderful time at the temple and a FUN time at Disneyland. LOVE U!
How exciting, Have a great time!
Have a great time at Disneyland...and don't forget to eat all that yummy park food, and burgers w/cheese and fries at all the resturants. Have a few pizzas too. J/K
I hope you do better than I did last week.
are you guys back yet? I'm bored with out you...
Post a Comment