This weekend was a hard one. Friday was okay. I went and picked Kailye up from Bobbie and we headed to the grocery store. After that Michael came home and we had dinner. That was about all we did.
Saturday..oh man...Saturday was bad! Michael and I had the biggest fight we have ever had. Sorry to Kari, Adam & Leeana for being in the middle of it...I'm sure that was uncomfortable. Everything is better now but we definitely have a lot more to work out. After I came back home we took Kailye and went to dinner. We tried a new burrito place in Orem..okay not new, but new to us...called New York Burrito. It was really good. That or we were really hungry. We had intentions of getting the shower done on Saturday but after the lovely afternoon we had and the fact that it was raining like crazy, we didn't get a lot done.
Sunday we sat around and watched football...Oh I love Sundays. We also went up to Mom and Dad's to take a shower...yea remember our shower, still not done. After that we came home and had very yummy dinner. It was pasta with meat sauce..otherwise known as spaghetti..and yummy garlic bread.
Well I post post lots of pictures later...to distract from this awfully depressing post. I would try to happy it up for you all but this is partly my journal.
4 comments:
Those kinda fights are just crumby. Glad it cleared itself up pretty quick.
Wow...fights are never fun. Bickering every now and then...normal, but BIG fights...no fun. We used to fight, but very rarely anymore. I am glad you guys are working through it. Sounds like the burrito place was yummy...my favorite is Qdoba. :)
Sorry you had a rough weekend!
Sorry Girl! Getting in fights blows. Matt and I rarely fight too.. I think the last one was about 3 years ago... since then not much.. Glad things are working out
Post a Comment