Yea I know...no Disney blog yet. Bobbie's blog inspired me this morning.
I love the fall weather.
-layered clothes
-fall food
-Pumpkins
-Autumn colors
-crisp air
-no heat
-wrapping up in blankets
-rainy day movies
-playing in the leaves
-pumpkin pie
Although I do not like to scrape my windows like I had to do this morning. But who does...I don't think anyone wakes up and thinks YAY! I get to go out in the freezing cold when I'm already late and scrape my windows...woohoo!
Love you all.
5 comments:
Hummm...I think the only reason I like fall is because that's when BYU football starts!! :) But other than that it just reminds me winter is ahead...yuck!
Spring and Summer ROCK!
I too love the colder weather. I do love snuggling inside and watching movies with all my boys. That is probably the only time our family slows down. ;) Since we have moved to CO...I love the chnaging of the seasons. :)
Aaargghh, all you Autumn-lovers are driving me nuts! Thhhhbttt . . .
Our goal been met then Will!! MUAHAHAHAHA.
Oh and Trish... I'm not even good at remembering the classes. I recommend using the calendar/alarm feature on your Blackberry. :-)
I love fall too! Your post looks cute with the different colors.
Adam had to scrape the windows on the Camry this morning but I didn't have to scrape mine because the Honda can fit in the garage now...yay!!!
Post a Comment