Michael's Aunt and Uncle are here from Tennessee for a while and for Christmas they took everyone to dinner. We went last night to Rodizio's at Trolley Square. It was so good. Being pregnant I haven't had hardly any appetite at all and even if I do I can usually only eat a few bites before I'm stuffed. Well yesterday was definitely the exception. Oh man I ate a lot. Once again I forgot my camera though so no pictures to share. But I swear I will try to remember to put up a belly picture tonight on my other blog. Maybe I'll put it up on here too.
Michael is heading out to Chicago for training for a new job next week. He hasn't completely decided if it is what he wants to do yet, but we both figured it couldn't hurt to go out and see what training is like. We need to go get him some more dress clothes this weekend also. I'm glad his dad gave him a gift card for Christmas because we do not have a ton of money to spend on that stuff right now. Even if he decides when he comes home that he hates it, sales training for anything is a good thing to experience...well as long as the trainer is good and the program. We'll see how it goes. I'm not too happy about him being gone when Kk has to get tubes. She will be sad. It also makes me so nervous to have her get them in the first place. She has never had to go under anesthesia before. I think it's a little nerve racking. I will be glad to have her be able to hear though.
Well back to work. Bye.
6 comments:
YAY I can't wait till KK gets her tubes! I can only imagine how nice it'll be for her to be able to hear things.
Good luck to Michael.
Um, I want Rodizio grill... like really bad. Right now. Oh wait...we don't have one of those here. I'll have to find a place like it I guess. Oh and I think you need to put a link to your prego blog on this one.
And yes, good luck to Michael. I hope it's what you all need!
Surgery is a scary thing. I think I am always more nervouse for then person then they actually are.
When Zannie and Mickie got there teeth out I cried, but did they? No. I am such a big baby.
Good luck and if you need help let us know.
I love Rodizio Grill! It is the best food.
Good luck to Michael in Chicago! I hope it is what he wants. And good luck with Kailye with getting her tubes in. I hope that everything goes well!
I remember when Ty got his tubes...it was the best thing ever!
We will be thinking good thoughts fro Michael...
Dinner sounded yummy! :P
That's HILARIOUS. I can't believe that Kristin didn't mention that when she's pregnant, Rodizio's (and Tucano's) is numero uno on her list!
Post a Comment