Yesterday was a kind of lazy day. I went to work in the morning and then had to run by the doctor. Michael and I then went over and saw JD...he's so cute. After that we went to Cafe Rio then back to work. I didn't stay long though. I went home and it had snowed another 4 inches from when Michael had shoveled that morning. So being ambitious I figured I'd give it a try...I have never shoveled before in my life...I did pretty well I must say. And I'm so sore today. I might need to do that more often.
I was still waiting for Kailye and Michael to get home so I let Marley out into the front yard to play for a while. She had so much fun. She was playing with her tennis ball in the snow. She would find it and pick it up and then throw it on accident because it was so could. I have pictures but I'm at work so I'll have to post them later.
Katy and Chad came by yesterday for a few minutes with baby Michael. That kid is so big. He is the size of Jayci, Kari and Adam's 3 month old, but he's 3 weeks old. Michael loves that he's so big. I have cute pictures of my Michael holding baby Michael...also have to post later.
Well back to work...I'm getting worse and worse at this working thing. Oh well:)
Katy and Chad came by yesterday for a few minutes with baby Michael. That kid is so big. He is the size of Jayci, Kari and Adam's 3 month old, but he's 3 weeks old. Michael loves that he's so big. I have cute pictures of my Michael holding baby Michael...also have to post later.
Well back to work...I'm getting worse and worse at this working thing. Oh well:)
6 comments:
Hey are you still planning on trying to not work after Feb? I was talking to Suzanne and while ago and she said Michael could probably get a good office job a Layton if he wanted. I dont know if she ever mentioned it to you... Ohh right wasnt he sticking to Real Estate? Nevermind then I am behind the times.. so hey hair??? whens a good time for you? Tuesday Thursday Friday Saturday? Ohh fine i'll call ya...
You better be careful shoveling little lady! but wait, you've lived in UT your whole life and never shoveled snow? Wowza... Anyway, take care of your body and don't over do it. Got it? Okay, good. :)
I was shoveling with ya' yesterday! Now that Uncle Eric is gone...it's me responsibility! I tried getting Con to do it with me, but he only made it worse. Now, I am thinking he might have done that on purpose...hmm. :P
You have never shoveled snow before????????????? WOW! I am with Heather though, take care of little Keija:)
Shoveling snow isn't all it is cracked up to be. I told Kel next year if it gets this bad we are buying a snowblower! But good for you to be ambitious. I agree with Steph though, don't kill yourself.
I wonder how long it'll take JD to catch up to Mickey in size?! It'll be interesting to watch them grow up.
It was fun to have to come over!!
Post a Comment