Kailye is doing much better now. The Tuesday night was very rough. She would wake up every 45 minutes, either from her breathing changing or from the heater kicking on. Plus we woke up in the morning to a wet bed...like I said rough night...which we were both sleeping in. She tried to say it was me but she knew it was her. After we got cleaned up she was acting pretty normal. She was not happy she had to stay inside all day. She told me multiple times just how bored she was. She is not used to hearing things like that so the smallest noises are a whole new experience for her. It has been fun to see what she hears differently now. She is much quieter than she used to be...we'll see how long that lasts. It is still scary to think that we came that close to losing her.
Last night was much better than the night before. She slept pretty well. She still would wake up or stir a little when the heater came on, but other wise she is sleeping much better than she used to. She no longer snores and she can actually breath now. It is such a blessing what modern medicine can do. I think she was happy to be able to go to grandma Leeana's today and not stay home all day again. We still need to watch her breathing, but she is back to normal...a little quieter...Kailye.
Well I need to get some work done before I need to go get her so I'll try and post pictures later.
4 comments:
Dad said that she came out and told you guys your TV was on too loud the other night! WAHOOO! I'm so happy the little one can hear now.
If only we could get dad to get hearing aids.... hmmmm..
That is great to hear! HA! I did a 'play on words'! I'm sooo punny! :P
I guess the heater probably would wake me up too after not hearing it for the longest time.
That is pretty cool she can hear everything.
I am so happy for her and glad that things are going well. Yay for Kailye!
Post a Comment