I'm on a roll today...two blogs in one day!
My life right now!
My life right now!
1.) What's a difference between you and the last person you kissed?
she's a skinny little 4 year old, and I'm a fatty preggo!
2.) Do you believe that there's always room in your heart for your first love?
Nope..mine's full of the family I have no need to waste it on the past.
3.) Where is the next place you will travel to?
uh..to provo to get Kk. Alothough I would really like to go somewhere warm...NOW!!!!
4.) Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because if I forget to before I go to work she gets really mad at me later. And she's just so cute.
she's a skinny little 4 year old, and I'm a fatty preggo!
2.) Do you believe that there's always room in your heart for your first love?
Nope..mine's full of the family I have no need to waste it on the past.
3.) Where is the next place you will travel to?
uh..to provo to get Kk. Alothough I would really like to go somewhere warm...NOW!!!!
4.) Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Because if I forget to before I go to work she gets really mad at me later. And she's just so cute.
6.) What did you do Friday night?
Went to Bright's bday dinner
7.) How old are you?
23
8.) When was the last time you cried?
I cry everyday...about nothing in particular...just preggo hormones.
9.) Do you say sexy a lot?
lol..nope
10. ) When was the last time you had a sleepover?
wow..I have no idea...a while ago I'm betting
11.) Is there something you are waiting for?
baby, baby, baby
12.) Is there something you currently want?
To be home in my bed
13.) Is your room clean?
Ha Ha HA HA HA....
14.) Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Yes one day i would just love that....uh yeah #2 on the way, married for 4 years
15). Do you still think about your ex's?
not really
17). If you could, would you date a jock?
uhm...that is pretty much all I've ever dated..so sad.
18.) Ever made out in a car?
Who hasn't :)
13.) Is your room clean?
Ha Ha HA HA HA....
14.) Do you want to get married & have children one day?
Yes one day i would just love that....uh yeah #2 on the way, married for 4 years
15). Do you still think about your ex's?
not really
17). If you could, would you date a jock?
uhm...that is pretty much all I've ever dated..so sad.
18.) Ever made out in a car?
Who hasn't :)
19.) Where is your default picture taken (myspace,facebook)?
Mexico I think..I don't remember which picture it is.
20.) Have you ever gambled in a casino?
quarters...does that count
21.) Do you like to have long hair or short hair?
I definitely like it long. I feel weird with short hair.
22.) What's your favorite place[s] you've traveled?
anywhere with a good, sandy beach!!!!!
23.) Do you like ice-cream?
oh yes...I love ice cream...although not with any fruit or nuts or crap like that.
24.) What's your favorite color?
it changes a lot, but usually green.
25.) Do you have any pets?
yep...the best "little" dog. She really is strangly good. Black lab/boxer
26.) Favorite movie?
hmmm....PS I love you, the holiday, I can't really think of any others right now..I know there in there...stupid preggo brain.
27.) How many siblings do you have?
1 brother, 4 brother in-laws, 2 sisters, 3 sister in-laws.
27.) How many siblings do you have?
1 brother, 4 brother in-laws, 2 sisters, 3 sister in-laws.
28.) Where are your mom and dad?
working I guess...I'm sure my mother is running the ten miles she runs around this building a day and dad is in front of a computer.
29.) What do you want for Christmas?
christmas?...what?..I have no idea
30.) Last vacation destination you went to?
Disneyland..I'm ready for another one though.
31.) Who did you go on your last vacation with?
Maxwell Mad House+Grandma Gordon+bryan+leeana
32.) Do you like to eat ice?
eat ice?...people do that on purpose
33.) Where's your favorite place to shop?
hmmm...I don't think I have a favorite, most frequent is target
34.) When do you go to sleep?
ha ha ha ha...sleep what's that. Anywhere between 10:30-4am
35.) Whats your favorite tv show?
Scrubs, Office, Friends, and I'm really a sucker for reality TV
36.) Would you ever consider moving to another state to be with the one you love?
yeah...I;m not sure he would. That stupid boy loves Utah...but we both hate the cold...go figure.
37.) What are you wearing?
jeans and t-shirt...the normal preggo attire for me.
38.) Who is your best friend[s]?
Michael, and my sisters
34.) When do you go to sleep?
ha ha ha ha...sleep what's that. Anywhere between 10:30-4am
35.) Whats your favorite tv show?
Scrubs, Office, Friends, and I'm really a sucker for reality TV
36.) Would you ever consider moving to another state to be with the one you love?
yeah...I;m not sure he would. That stupid boy loves Utah...but we both hate the cold...go figure.
37.) What are you wearing?
jeans and t-shirt...the normal preggo attire for me.
38.) Who is your best friend[s]?
Michael, and my sisters
39.) Are you going to have a good night?
I don't know...Michael will be home so probably
40.) Do you have strange dreams?
did I mention I'm pregnant
41.) Most missed memory?
have no "real" responsibility
42.) What are you looking forward to?
baby
43.) What are you listening to?
Billy Joel...oh I love billy joel
44.) Have you ever had your heart broken?
sad to say I have.
45.) What's something you learned lately?
4 year olds are WAY to smart
46.) Are you happy?
definitely
2 comments:
Trish, I'm glad to be in this crazy blogging world with you. I could answer most of those for you and I don't even see you that often!
I'm not your best friend????? RUDE!!!!!! Love ya:)
Post a Comment