Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nothing exciting.

Monday we went up to mom and dad's again. After Kk and I got the oil changed in the Pathfinder...she was making some lovely faces. We also found a grey hair. yes, you read right.

My four year old has a grey hair. I had to show Steph to see if I was just seeing things. SHe confirmed. When I went to show Michael later that night I found another one.


It was fun to sit and watch all the kids run around. Brighton was chasing Parks and Kk like this all over the house...it was so funny.Kk also had a great time holding baby JD. She loves to hold him like a big kid and she's actually pretty good at watching his head and holding on to him. Yesterday Kk and I stayed home. I usually send her to one of my friends houses that has a little girl her age but I couldn't get a hold of her. We had a "Movie Day". We just sat around in our PJ's and watched movies all day. Kk also learned a bit about not lying yesterday too...she getting there.
Oh yeah I also posted a new belly picture.

I stole this from Will so here goes....
1. What is your husband’s name? Michael Christopher Griffee
2. How long have you been together? 5 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? not quite 2 years
4. How old is he? 26...huh?...that seems weird.
5. Who eats more? definitely Michael. He can eat a TON!!! Tucanos is a cheap meal for us.
6. Who said I love you first? I did!
7. Who is taller? Michael is.
8. Who sings better? HA HA HA HA...me
9. Who is smarter? He is freakishly book smart...just comes naturally to him. but when it comes to other things I am.
10. Whose temper is worse? We are both too stubborn for our own good. It's a pretty even tie.
11. Who does the laundry? Michael
12. Who does the dishes? Michael
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Again Michael
14. Who pays the bills? Oh gosh..me. I'd be scared if it were Michael.
15. Who mows the lawn? Michael again...although we only had to do it a few times before it snowed.
16. Who cooks dinner? me...Michael can cook toast.
17. Who drives when you are together? Michael.
18. Who is more stubborn? Tie!
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me, depending on the situation. Again with the stubbornness
20. Whose parents do you see the most? I have no idea. We see Michael's mom a lot but not his dad. And we see my family a lot too.
21. Who proposed? um...well I told him when we were getting married and then a few months later he did the whole ring deal.
22. Who is more sensitive? Me
23. Who has more friends? Michael has a ton of friends. I lost touch with all but a few close friends.
24. Who has more siblings? Me...by 1
25. Who wears the pants in the family? I'd say me but Michael is very assertive when he feels like he needs to be. I think he just lets me think it's me:)
26. Where did you meet? Oh how sad is this...at a party.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? Hi...most likely
28. Where was your first date? Our first official date...2 months after we had started hanging out...was "Sweet Home Alabama"
29. Where was your first kiss? also a sad one...In the car outside of a gas station.
30. Where did you get engaged? Up Millcreek canyon at The Lodge restaurant.
31. Where were you married? Cedar Hill Golf Course.
32. Where was the honeymoon? Exotic and romantic St. George ut. okay we did go into Vegas and go shopping.
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? The honeymoon...would've gone to Hawaii. it would have cost the same.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Movie days are nice! :) Sometimes we need days like that...

Kari said...

Umm Trish, didn't you get engaged at Log Haven?

Holly said...

HEY! You added pictures! Are you serious?!?! A grey hair?!? Well, at least now she won't freak when she's older...she already has them! ;)

Annie said...

I tagged you go to my blog for instructions

Andrea Migliaccio said...

That husband thing is hilarious.
And the grey hair things is a bit odd but silly!
We need 2 do lunch before you lay your egg! :)
xOxOxO

Nicola said...

I love the picture of Kailye and JD. She is going to rock as a big sister!