It's been a while since I've posted but really I don't have much to say. I spent nearly the whole weekend on the couch or in bed. I have not been doing so great lately. I am much more tired than usual and still can't get to sleep until 2-3 am. I woke up Monday sick and spent all of Monday and Tuesday in bed. I made it to work this morning, I felt pretty miserable though so i checked my blood sugar...218...yeah that's WAY too high. I called the doctor and then ran to the bathroom...3 times. After that I checked it again and it was down to 81. I let the nurse know and she said to come in if it goes crazy again. So far so good...well okay anyway.
Michael has been trying to get more work done up at his dad's apartments so we don't end up back at my parents house. We worked it out with mom...with lots of help from Steph and Bobbie I'm sure....to take kk to school in the mornings. And Michael's mom is taking her the other two days to her friends house. Hopefully that will make it easier for Michael to get up to work earlier and get more done.
Kailye is still Kailye. She is soooo ready for summer. She keeps telling me everyday for about a month now that she wishes it would just be sunny already. ME TOO!!! It was nice enough yesterday that she got to run around the front yard and climb the tree. I took pictures but I am going to have to do a post later...still no Internet. this morning she decided she was going to put her tutu on Marley. It was pretty funny. Marley didn't even care she just played around with kk and Michael and didn't even touch it. She's such a funny dog. All she wants is for people to pet her. Well back to work for a few more hours until I can go home:)
1 comment:
I can't believe Marley let you put her in a tutu. Duke and Bonnie would have tried to eat it off! :0
Post a Comment