I went up to mom and dad's (Art's, Steph's, Park's, Bright's, Bobbie's, Jeremy's, and JD's)last night to grab fabric for Kk and her cousin Jayci's Easter dresses. I meant to post pictures, I even remembered to take mine and Kk's camera, but I totally spaced it. Michael is going to California this weekend for Rugby so maybe I can get up there Saturday to catch up. What's going on up there? Kailye also decided she wants her own blog. I told her she doesn't know how to type yet and she decided I can just type what she says. She really just wants to post all her pictures she takes from her camera...get ready to see feet, everyones feet. We'll see how that goes.
3 comments:
I am excited to see all her pictures!!
I have been waiting for Jason to get old enough to add to the blog even if I just type what he says. I am jelous that KK can start now.
I think it will add a fun twist to the blog. And then it can get them in the habit of write in some sort of journal.
That's cute your letting her have her own blog!
xOxOxO
YAY pictures...can't wait to see. :)
Post a Comment