Friday, February 8, 2008

Not a lot...really.

This week has been pretty uneventful. I was sick on Tuesday so I did nothing. Poor Kailye, about noon she came over to me and said, "dad said to tell you that we can just do girly stuff all day". Dad forgot to mention to Kk that I was so sick. I don't have anything contagious, I just can't seem to get my body back on track yet from last weeks hypoglycemia nightmare. So yesterday I was home again. I need to try to get to bed at a descent time so I can eat regularly. Right now I can't fall asleep until around 2 or 3 and then I don't wake up until 10 which means I am going usually 13-14 hrs. with no food. That doesn't work so well with my hypoglycemia, so I just keep making myself sick. Fun eh? Yeah I'm going to try and get back on track this weekend.

It's a good thing Michael has been working these past few months or we would be in trouble. With car accidents and pregnancies, and hypoglycemia I haven't really been getting all that much done. Oh well...in 4 months it will be all on him anyway so I guess it's been good to feel that transition now instead of right after we have Keija. Michael would rather I be home right now with Kailye but since there is no way to get insurance on me I will tough it out. Not like I work that much right now anyway. Hense the blogging from work:) Speaking of, I better get back to it. Bye.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am glad Michael is working too! Hope everything gets better soon. :)