I have had a ton of energy lately. I usually get home from work, play with kk, make dinner, put kk to bed and veg. Well yesterday I went to work got home at 5, then to the grocery store, made dinner, did two sinks full of dishes, dries dishes and put them away, made sugar cookies, then did those dishes...remember no dishwasher, folded 3 baskets full of laundry...looked more like 6 baskets worth, cleaned KK's room, put away clothes, did laundry, fed the dog, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the family room, found the mystery disappearing remote, made hair bows, picked paint colors for the bathroom and the girl's room, helped kk with her valentine box and with valentines, read books with kk, put her to bed after finding her heart shirt for school today, took a shower, and all before Michael got home at 10:45. I know to some of you that sounds like a pretty normal evening but for me that is incredible.
Michael does the laundry, dishes, and half the time puts kk to bed. Every time I would go to sit down last night I thought of something else I could do and had to get up. I remember being like this when I was preggo with kk but I just made blankets and decorated her room. I can't wait to get the sewing machine from mom's house today so I can started on Kk's summer clothes. Michael thinks I'm losing my mind. I just know to take advantage of this feeling while I have it because if my track record continues in about a month I will feel like doing absolutely none of these things.
7 comments:
I'm sensing a common theme on everyone's blog today . . . Everyone's calling me lazy . . . Fine, I'll get back to work.
Holy cow! You stayed busy. It is a good day if I worked out, feed the kids, and bathed them!
Dang maybe I should take a cue from you and get my butt in gear.
Wow! I wish I had that energy. My house sure could use it! Glad you are feeling good and getting things done. Enjoy it because it seems to disappear just as quickly as it came on. Good luck with the summer clothes and everything!
WOW! You were a machine! I need you here...I am not a machine lately. I just want to sleep. :)
That is very impressive! I wish I had that much energy! I need to make better use of my time.
i need to get my butt in gear too. man! Crew wouldn't drink formula so the doc put him on whole milk but he didn't like it either so i just add a like apple juice and he slurps it right up. so that is applemilk
Go you! I have really zero energy now days... but I guess I'm allowed since i've only got freaking 4 weeks left! ARG! I'm so done!!!!
Post a Comment