Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weekend and more

We had a good weekend. We went to Bright's birthday dinner on Friday night. He was so cute. i can't believe he is really two. Saturday was a chill day. Michael and I went and saw Definitely, Maybe. I loved it. I thought it was very cute. I went and saw it again on Monday with the girls in my family. Saturday kailye and I also made her a blanket and a dress. She is very excited that we have a sewing machine to make her summer clothes. We made her two of the same dress pattern, but one is for Strawberry Days. It is very cute and she was very excited that I let her pick out her own fabric. She has worn the strawberry dress for 3 days now. I think it's cute.

Monday Katy brought Michael over so we could watch him for a while. KK loved it. she was so excited to hold him and bounce him to Hannah Montana. After a minute though she decided he was too heavy and laid him down. the rest of the day she called him "the fatty fatty". It has stuck. She thinks it's so funny. She has also named Bobbie's baby, JD, alien baby. So we have fatty fatty, and alien baby. They are both so sweet. I can't believe they are only 3 weeks apart. one is 7 lbs. the other is 15lbs. Can you guess who is who? We went to both of there blessings on Sunday. It was fun to sit and play with all the babies. Michael is just a bit baby hungry...he doesn't think he can wait another 4 months. Too bad. He came in to me last night after putting Kailye to bed and said,"she's not a toddler anymore, she's like a real little kid." He was sad about it. She really is not a tiny kid anymore. She is so much more like a big kid everyday. I love seeing her grow up but I wish they would just stay small forever.

Yesterday Kailye and I got so many errands run. We made it through 3 stores before I ran out of steam. And blood sugar. My house is a disaster though so I'm hoping I can get around to that this week. Well back to work now.

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

I'm trying to think of what I can call KK now... hmmm...

Her dress was so cute.

Holly said...

Too cute! I think everyone in your family is ready for your little one. :)

Annie said...

i love that she came up with those names kids are always telling the truth about things like that. i can't belive that micheal is 15 lbs. Crew just barely got past 15 lbs. he finally is 17.6 crazy. those boys are so cute though.i am sad we didn't get to see them last time we were there.

Kristin said...

I love having a sewing machien. Ok I hardly use it, but it is handy when I do. I bet the dress looked adorable!

Kari said...

I cannot believe how big Michael is!

I hope Kailye doesn't have a name like either of those for Jayci!