It was up American Fork Canyon and an 11 year old boy sleeping in a seperate part of a large tent then his parents. They found him at 1am this morning 400 yards from his camp site. I am so greatful we did not go camp up there. And it really makes me want to buy a trailer. Well back to work...bye.
Monday, June 18, 2007
Black Bears...scary!
Well it's Monday and I can feel it. I'll post later about why. This is just a quik one. I woke up this morning to the news of a bear attack last night that killed an 11 year old boy. I was sad about it and then I heard it happened right where Michael and I had thought about going camping this weekend.
It was up American Fork Canyon and an 11 year old boy sleeping in a seperate part of a large tent then his parents. They found him at 1am this morning 400 yards from his camp site. I am so greatful we did not go camp up there. And it really makes me want to buy a trailer. Well back to work...bye.
It was up American Fork Canyon and an 11 year old boy sleeping in a seperate part of a large tent then his parents. They found him at 1am this morning 400 yards from his camp site. I am so greatful we did not go camp up there. And it really makes me want to buy a trailer. Well back to work...bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is sad...I am glad you didn't camp there either. Hos was the gardening and cleaning?
Wow! Kinda scary...is right!
I heard that this moring it really makes me scared to camp
I hate camping so I wouldn't have been anywhere near there! I just don't understand how anyone can enjoy doing something that requires lots more effort to cook and lots less comfort to sleep! Give me a beachside condo anyday!
We missed you this past week. We had a terrific time even if 2 people "pecked" one person! It is all good though cause I came out smelling like a rose and after all that is what is important!
XOXO
Post a Comment