Hello all...not much to talk about today. I always say that then it end up being two pages worth long. Anyway, I came to work today. It kind of sucks. I also decided that for now I need to stay full time. I'm so glad that I have people who can watch KK because that is my biggest stress with working. She gets to play with Baby Jason twice a week and with one of her friends once a week and then at grandma Leeana's the other two days.
Michael has decided for sure to do real estate first off. His dad is working on a deal with a contractor that would let Michael and his brother sell his subdivisions. It would be a very good thing for them. From what I understand they are writing up a contract today. That would also give him time to do his own deals on the side. Anyone who needs an agent I happen to know a HIGHLY motivated one.....=)
Well thats all for now...Peace.
P.S. I am going to a dance class tonight...after 5 years of not dancing....this should be hilarious!!!
4 comments:
If you need me to show you how to move your arms for your dance class I'd be glad to give you some lessons.
I could show you how to move your feet...hopefully they'd match the arm movements, but if not : ) hahahaha! Now that's something I'd like to see!
I hope dance class goes well-I am not touching what Bobbie & Kay said... IF that agent of yours ever wants to come to CO and help sell a house...we will be in the market in September. :)
Haha I am lousy at dancing, but good it is nice to pick stuff up you liked again.
Post a Comment