Wednesday, June 13, 2007

California...


I'm a bit sad today. I was supposed to go to California for my cousin's graduations tomorrow but I ended up not doing it. I'm a little sad because my family is there until saturday. I really love northern California. If it weren't so expensive I would live there. It's just beautiful. I am going to have to take a trip out later this summer so I can see everyone. And Michael has never been to my Aunt's house because everytime we go out is for rugby and he stays with the team. Well I hope everyone has a good time...Bye.

P.S. Congratulations Racheal & Teresa!!!

2 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Yes Congrats! I wish I was there... that's where my family is too... If only I had a few more days of work. OHH and Congrats to little Tyler tonight with his Baptism!

Holly said...

what about your nephew's baptism? We missed seeing you even IF you forgot our family... ;)