Friday, June 29, 2007

Uh yea....

Yesterday I put on my blog title "buyout" well I forgot to mention why. Our company was bought out by a company called HM Capitol. I am very excited about the growth that is going to give us because it will give me more work to do. Any way that is why I put that there.

So it is Friday after noon and I hit my bonus goal...$17,500...that gives me a $2,000 buffer. Problem is now I have, probably 3-4 hours worth of paper work to do. So I better get to it...Bye.

6 comments:

Will said...

Congrats! You'll have to let us know your plans now that you are filthy rich.

Cary said...

You mean that you work all that time and bring in all that money for the company and you get a mere pitance of a bonus? Oh sorry to sow the seeds of discontent, but I am on a pro-employee, anti- employer kick at the moment! Very few companies take care of their employees. I always like to hear of companies who actually do good things for the little guy! Tell me, have you heard of anything?

Holly said...

You made your goal! That is wonderful. :)

Heather S. said...

Congrats!

Bobbie said...

And I quote "Hello! Where are the blogs? I need the blogs!"- Trish Griffee

We miss you....

BLOG ALREADY

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

congrats on making your goal. does the buyout change anything for you, or mom?