Our beautiful journey and mamma's thoughts on the whole deal.
Friday, June 8, 2007
Ouchy....
Okay so I went to a dance class last night. Ouch....I hurt everywhere. I forgot how much of a total body work out dancing is. I hurt in muscles I forgot I had. It was just a beginning class. I figured since I haven't danced in 5+ years I better start there. I can tell you it was much easier to move like that 40lbs. ago. It was fun though. I knew, by far, more than anyone in there :) Well back to work I go....bye.
4 comments:
Hope you recover quickly. We will miss you next week. :(
JAZZ HANDS!
I want to go to dance classes! When are they i'll come! (I have never taken them before)
It's always great when you can find a fun way to burn calories!
Mickie...you've taken a dance class before....Belly Dancing!!
Post a Comment