Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Family



So a lot has happened over the past few days but it really is too much to blog about right now. I'll just summarize. Last Saturday we went to breakfast at Magelby's Fresh...which we all love...Steph wanted to go one last time before she left so Bobbie, Steph, the boys, and Kk and I all went. We then went over to Grandma Gordon's house and went swimming at her pool. It was fun to take all the kids over. It was also the last chance grandma would get to see Parks and Bright before they leave so she enjoyed it.

Monday Art and Steph and the boys were sealed. We went to lunch with them afterward. It was very nice to sit down and talk with my Grandparents were able to come in from Peru to have Grandpa do the sealing. Everyone came back over to our house after and we all sat around and talked and played.

Tuesday was a little chaotic with Steph and Art trying to get everything done before they had to leave but it was nice to be with them. I am going to miss them so much and also the boys. Kk has loved having someone to play with everyday. And I have also LOVED having someone to play with. Here are all the things I am going to miss the most...."penu-buder an jelly", "hot chocolate milk", someone to hang out with, late nights watching Scrubs with Michael, me and Steph, swimming, someone to talk to, fights to break up between a 1 2 and 3 year old, playing soccer in the back yard with uncle Michael, running to the store while Michael stays home with the kids, someone to complain about everything to and with, more people to cook for, someone else to cook, all the toys out Everywhere, Mulan, all the kids laughing and smiling, lots of sippy cups, 5 loads of dishes a day, and then washing them all by hand afterward, having all the kids go to bed at the same time made it easier to get my one kid to bed, Parks in Kk's princess shoes, Bright trying to figure out how to put them on like his "buba", buying a bunch of bananas everyday, and a gallon of milk, my family. It was so nice to have Steph and the boys stay with us before they left. I cried all day today every time I would look around and something would remind me they weren't here. Steph and I used to be very close and it was nice to get that back. I'm sad to see one of my best friends move but I am also so excited for them.

I'm sad for KK to lose her best friends too but I 'm so happy that she will get to go play with baby Jason twice a week, I have a feeling she's going to need it. She already asked today why we couldn't just go to Mexico right now. It is such a blessing to have family so close. I really appreciate everything they do for us.

Well I better go to bed...love you all...good night.

6 comments:

Kay said...

But what great memories you made while she was there!
Things will get better!

Holly said...

You made me tear up...it is hard when you are not able to have that constant connection. LOVE U!

Kristin said...

Isn't it interesting that your sisters and sister in-laws become your best friends. I remember not even wanting to play with my sisters and now I would have a hard time with out them.

Huntsmans said...

ok I honestly teared up there at the end. I love you!

Bobbie said...

sorry

Kristin said...

Great list of Likes. It will be priceless down the road.
Will