Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another day....

ThE GiRLz!!!
I have a beautiful voice..don't you think?
Whoa!!!! What the?.....like my cheeks?!!!!
We were not as busy today as we have been the past few days but the bathroom still did not get painted. Oh well I'll try again tomorrow.

I've decided Kk is the best big sister ever. She definitely loves her little sister more than anything. She likes getting her out of her play pen after nap time, changing diapers, and playing with her every second she is awake.
I noticed today everytime Keija would start crying and fussing, Kailye would pick her up and she would get so quiet. Even if she was hungry she would still get so quiet and just stare at KK. It is the sweetest thing...plus it allows me to actually get things done.

We visited Grandma Leeana today but I forgot my camera so no pics. Kailye also finished up her swimming lessons. She passed off all the requirements so after we went and got her a treat. She loves the fruit drinks from Juice N' Java...I think it might be the mound of whip cream they put on the top. I was good and didn't get one...like I need one:P
After our walk the other day I looked at Kailye's feet when we got home and they were bleeding. I asked her why and she said her shoes hurt her feet...crazy kid never complains about stuff like that. So today we went and got her some new tennis shoes. One of Kailye's favorite things to do is run so she goes through a pair of shoes every 6 months or so. Not so much because they are too small but because they are worn out. They don't really make kids running shoes thinking the cute little 5 year old wearing them is going to run miles in them:) Funny kid!

Michael worked ALL day today. He went to work for his dad and then headed up to the apartments to earn a little extra mula for a bit...yep, those hospital bills are rolling in like a bulldozer! We are trying to make sure we don't fall behind. I'm glad he is willing to work more. Even though he only saw his girls for 20 minutes tonight before KK went to bed and then he fell asleep:)My wonderful husband after a very long work day...his favorite thing to do!

Well I think that was a lot longer than I meant it to be...oh well.

5 comments:

Will said...

That was a wonderful post with cute pictures everywhere. You seem very happy and that's good to hear . . .

Kristin said...

It is good to hear that Keija has found her place in your family!

Holly said...

I love the pics of all the girls! :)
Sounds like KK is such a help. Con had his moments with Ty, but he sure wasn't willing to change diapers! LOL! :)

Heather S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather S. said...

That was me... I deleted it. Sorry. your girls are cute!! how fun... I honestly can't wait to have more... well okay I can... but you know what I mean. Uh... I know the feeling of little girls shoes not being very good quality. Since I have to wear the darned things and can never find good quality.