Saturday, July 19, 2008

another pool and Mama Mia!!!

Today has been another great day to ad to our ever growing list of wonderful days. Kailye, Keija and I went to the pool again today. This time it was the scera. It was very hot and very crowded but we had fun anyway. Keija is so good at the pool she likes the water and even kicks her feet around.
That's Kk in there in the pink goggles and yellow swimsuit.
After the pool we got ready and headed over to the Coombs family reunion. We used to have them every 4 years but at the last one they changed them to every 2 years. I was excited to see everyone again. When we pulled into the parking lot at the church tonight

Michael said "wow, that's a lot of cars. Is there a lot of people here?." I just laughed. My family is pretty huge, and they weren't even all there. Once we were inside Michael made the comment that we all look alike. After looking around you could definitely tell who was a Coombs and who married into the family. It was funny.

After the evening activities Bobbie and I went and saw Mama Mia. It is officially my new favorite movie. We both LOVED it. It was a hilarious chick flick. I felt bad for all the poor suckers (husbands and boy friends) that got conned into going to see it. Bobbie and I were laughing so hard almost the whole movie. At one point Bobbie said she almost wet her pants. If you grew up listening to Abba you would definitely like the movie. Just don't put your significant other through it. you'll have more fun if it's all girls anyway. It is a park your brain, fun, movie.

Well I better get some sleep before the nugget wakes up again. Bye.

3 comments:

Ringo said...

Chrissie and I saw it at the performing arts theater here a while back. I enjoyed it. If you like musicals, like I do, its a good one.

Chrissie said...

The play was great, so maybe the movie will be the one to break ADWADNM!!

Holly said...

As much as I didn't want to see it...I had so much fun with my family and singing loud! :P My poor girlfriend in CO just wrangled her hubby into going with her. I could not stop laughing! :D