Today was a pretty relaxed day. Keija actually slept from 2 am to 7:30 am....WOOHOOO!!!!...so we got up with Michael this morning and made him a very yummy breakfast burrito before he went to work. My plan was to keep Keija awake until Kailye got up...which is usually sometime around 10 or 11. Well that didn't happen we both fell asleep. It might be a long night again because she slept a lot today.
We got Kailye clothes cleaned out today. It was in desperate need. She kept wearing things that were too small and too tight. Plus they weren't fitting in her closet. now everything is nice and organized. We also went and ran some errands. I forgot to go to the grocery store on the way home though so after dinner tonight Michael, Kailye, Keija, Marley, and I all took a walk to Target. It was so nice to get a little exercise and not have to drive. We had a good time and I got in about a mile walk.
Tomorrow Kailye and I are going to try and get the bathroom painted before Michael gets home from work...I'm not so sure that is going to happen though. We have a doctor's appointment for Keija in the morning and then KK and I have dentist appointments tomorrow afternoon in Salt Lake. I guess we'll see how that works out. Sorry no pictures today.
4 comments:
I love your family picture. You all look so great! I am so impressed with all that you are getting done. I just wish I were that productive! Good luck with painting the bathroom.
Wow, you are going to paint the bathroom. I wonder what color??
So busy and with a new little one too! WOW! I can't wait to see what the bathroom is going to look like...
I like your new polkadots on your blog- so cute-
Post a Comment