Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun in the sun

Today we went to Grandma Great's to swim and visit. It was a great day to sit and play in the sun. All of my nephews were there, and they were all so cute playing in the pool. Kailye loved it...she always loves the pool. She was so excited today because she is starting to learn to swim with out the life vest. She was so happy when she could swim from Bobbie to me and all over. Although if she got a little tired she'd yell "Bobbie catch me." It was funny. I'm just glad she is learning to swim. She also got a magazine at the store to look at...yeah it's an all Disney channel edition of People Magazine...how much is she like her mama? Today was the first time we took Keija swimming also. She was so sweet after she got used to the water. She wasn't in for very long though..it was very sunny.Today's project was to make my girl's tutu's for pictures on Sunday. I saw them at the mall but it was $40 for some mesh and elastic...are you kidding me:) So I bought stuff to make them myself for $6 dollars. So far they are so cute...I decided to make them for my nieces also so we can take a cute cousins picture this weekend. The advantages to having all girl cousins:) Kari is going to help me make all the head bands for them...yeah. I love little girl's stuff.Keija was a little fussy tonight and I was getting kk ready for bed so I didn't grab her binky. Well after a minute she stopped fussing. I looked down and this is what she found. She was very content with it for a few minutes.Natalie stopped by tonight on her way home so I could measure Aubri's waste for her tutu. Well Aubri is 5 weeks older than Keij and 2 pounds smaller. It's so funny. They are just too cute.Well that was our day...I'm going to bed.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

How fun to spend the day with family and what a better way than in the sun and swimming. I love the tutu! Kailye looks so darling!!!

Will said...

Thank you for filling the Mickie-blog-void in my life? Just kidding, but we've been enjoying the extra entries. I wish I went to the pool more often.

Holly said...

WOW the pool looked like fun with family! That is always nice! ;) Your little K found her thumb... :P

Mickie and Matt said...

Nice pictures! Little keija is so cute!