Monday, July 28, 2008

Mostly pictures..no seriously

We went to the pool today with most of the Maxwell family. It was fun to hang out with my siblings...minus Bobbie, we missed you. Kailye always loves the pool and to have more than just boring mom and Keija there was a real treat to her. I didn't take any pictures sorry. Tonight Kailye went to Chucky Cheese with Michael and his mom while I helped dad take engagement pictures of my friend from high school. They turned out very cute. Well that is really all I have to say today so I'll just leave you all with some super cute pics dad took of the family.







7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Really precious :)

Nicola said...

What great pictures! Your girls are so cute. Your family picture is amazing. I wish I could get my family to look at good all at the same time. (= I wish I could meet you at the zoo on Saturday, we would love that, but we are heading down to Sandy on Thursday. Let me know if you decide to go again. I know that Noelle would love to see Kailye.

Will said...

I love how Little-K is starting to grow into her body if you know what I mean.

Holly said...

I love the pics! I wish I could tell you I have a favorite, but they are all good. :)

Tami said...

You and Natalie's girls could be twins! Probably not up close but haven't seen Natalie's baby for a while. I love the pictures!

Huntsmans said...

I love the picture of all the little girls. the one where they are facing front!

*Natalie* said...

This is kinda sad, but is that Aubri in the last Picture??? I honestly cannot tell! Those pics are soooo cute!