Friday, July 4, 2008

LIfe on thr Griffee front.

So Keija is a little bigger than her cousin Aubri but she is 5 weeks younger.
I like the bath tub...And my fingers!

It's been a while since I have updated this so I figured now is a good time.
Things have been great around our house. Kailye has loved having a little sister. She is very protective and always wants to help with everything. The transition has still been very smooth thus far. The only thing we've run into is Keija doesn't have a bed time and Kailye does. She's not a big fan of that. Kailye started swimming lessons this week also, so she has been happy to be doing something that's for her and not Keija.

Keija is doing well. No more jaundice. We have had quite a bit of puke...no not spit up people..full on projectile puke. We took her to the doctor Sunday and he said she probably just gets too full and then lets it go. So we have been watching closer to make sure she's not eating to much and so far she only threw up once more. The sleeping at night really only lasted a week and now she's backwards. She is wide awake at about 3 or 4 for a few hours. I do fine with it but Michael hasn't been getting as much sleep as he needs. If you have ever seen Michael when he is exhausted you would think he were on something. It's pretty hilarious. He falls asleep standing up. Poor guy.

We have been enjoying our newly doubled kids and I am loving watching them grow and learn day to day. I have been doing well. I have dropped down 28 pounds in the past 2 weeks which is great considering I only gained 22 pounds from my pregnancy. But if you add the other 30 pounds from the 2 miscarriages last year then I still have a long way to go. I need to start doing more to make sure it stays off too. I do not want it to all come rushing back after I stop nursing. Well I better get going Keija should be waking up any minute.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

She is darling! It sounds like things are going like as well as they could.

Chrissie said...

I was wondering how you were doing! What a couple of cuties! You are so lucky to lose the prego weight that fast. You would be slamming the Biggest Loser for sure!

Nicola said...

Yeah for things going well! she is so cute and I am glad that the transition is going well for you.

Holly said...

Such cute girls! I am glad the transition is still going well. :)