Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just another day.

Kailye and I took Keija to the doctor this morning...little stinker still has thrush. She also weighs almost 11 lbs. She is getting so big way too fast. After the doctor we just ran errands. Then tonight we went up to Salt Lake to go to the Carter's store with Kari and Jayci. I wanted to get some cute stuff for pictures tomorrow with Keija and Kailye. We found great stuff and even got 20% off just for asking if they had a coupon. yeah! After that we went to dinner with Dan, Peggy, and Uncle David. It was nice to sit and talk. David gave KK a U of U cheerleading outfit. It's very cute. Peggy also gave her a cute purse and Grandpa, of course, gave her a dollar to put in it.

Well Michael just got home and Kk is crying so I better go...sorry so boring...bye.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Sounds like you had a busy day! I am excited to see your new pics of your girls. They always look so cute!

Will said...

Ya know, at the family reunion I was noticing that Sierra didn't look that much bigger, but I thought it was my imagination - no way such a young one could catch up so fast . . .

Holly said...

WOW! You were busy! I can not believe it 11 pounds?!?! She really is a good baby. :)

Kari said...

I'm excited that all our girlies now have the same scrapbook-paper-looking shirt! I love that Carter's store, everything there is so cute. You did get some excellent things and a great bargain. Thanks for taking us!