So after waking up this morning, feeding Kailye, Keija and myself, getting all of us ready for the day, going to Keija's doctor's appointment...which the receptionist apparently didn't actually schedule so we waited for an hour for another doctor...then waited another hour in the room to get all Keija's stuff done......So....by this time Keija hadn't eaten for 4 hours but she was asleep so we hurried up to our Dentist appointments before we were late. After the Dentist appointments...no cavities for Trish and Kailye, Michael has 5!!!!... Keija still hadn't eaten and this was going on 6 hours...oh well she's still sleeping:)...Great! So we rushed back toward home to get KK changed and over to swimming lessons...She's awake...great, perfect timing. So I fed Keija and we headed off to swimming lessons. Thank goodness they are only 30 minutes long. After swimming we got Kk changed and headed up to Target to grab a gift for my nephew...who turns 4 today...they are all growing up too fast! Michael met us there, we filled Keija's prescription..yep she has thrush...fun, and then headed up to the Maxwell Hotel!
This is where we are now...so needless to say the bathroom did not get painted today!..I don't know when I thought I might have time to do it:)
4 comments:
Holy busy! Glad you actually survived today!
Dang that is a busy day. My head is spinning just thinking of all the stuff you did!
So not only is she a pretend-baby, but a super one as well. Good job sleeping kid!
It was nice to see you last night...even IF I didn't get to hold your lil' one. I figured I would not bug you while you were feeding her! LOL!
Post a Comment