Thursday, September 20, 2007

Yesterday was very stressful and I am trying to stay very positive about the whole thing. The move has not been stressful...I don't find moving all that stressful...but the rest is. I went home last night feeling just awful and it makes me very grateful to have somewhere to go to get away from everything and a husband who is sooo understanding of how I feel. I'm sure its just PMS. Last night I wished Katy was here so bad. Katy and I were very close in high school, as much as we fought we were still best friends. Last night I wished she was here. But it was also too late to call her. I'm glad I'll get to see her and that kid of hers this weekend...if we have time. (Michael's cousin is getting married)

I'm just drained. I am not dealing with things very well right now. I think I am going to go home tonight and dig into getting my house put together...I like doing that. I would write so much more to explain but I think I better keep that for the personal entries.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Thinking of you... :)

Huntsmans said...

Well way to make me all "Sentimental" love you to and miss you tonz!

Kay said...

Just take it one thing at a time. No matter what huddles are in your way, you can tackle them. Tommorrow will be better.