Friday was pretty uneventful. I went to work, stressed about our loan crap, and went home. Will and Kristen came by so Will, Steph, dad & I played that railroad game, I don't know what it's called. I won!, by A LOT! After that Michael came home. Michael's friend,
Etikeni Samani and his wife, died in a head on crash on Labor Day so he went to the "viewing". I'd say from the accident there was likely no viewing. But he said it was so sad. I guess the wife had just found out she was pregnant. That of course made me cry. I have a very soft spot for pregnant women who die.Saturday Michael went up to his brother's house to watch the US Rugby team play in the world cup..he has a few friends on the team. I got up with Kailye and went to the gym. I got over there and went to put kk in the day care for an hour. Well I usually pay for the time I use there once a month and this time the girl told me I had to pay before I went to work out. And that they only take cash. So I told her that I didn't have cash with me so I guess I would not be working out today. She then told me that I would need to pay for the time I had reserved next time I come in even though I didn't use it. I laughed at her...you won't let me pay next time for the time if I use it but I must pay next time for the reserved time I didn't use?...yea right. I "politely" told her that was not going to happen and that if she would like to let me talk to her manager I'd be more than happy to explain to her that was not going to happen. Seriouslyy, does that make sense to anyone? So kk and I ran errands all morning instead. She needed new tennis shoes and black Sunday shoes so we went and got some.
Well by the time I got home I felt gross, because I didn't take a shower that morning because I was going to the gym. But I also felt Sooo tired. I took what I thought was a little nap but Michael woke me up after he stopped working in the yard and it was 5:30. I was supposed to be ready to go out for Steph's birthday at 5:30. And may I remind you I still needed a shower. So I told mom just to go and I would go with them to the comedy club later. So I got up and got ready, I even did my hair. I went up stairs at 8:45 to go to the comedy club and no one was ready. Mom and Bobbie had gone into mom's work and dad was on the computer and Steph was in PJ's. I asked what was going on and Dad said everyone decided not to go. Well no one told me this. So now I was all ready to go and no where to go so Michael and I went to a movie. It was nice to go out with my husband. We have only been out with just the two of us twice this whole year. We went and saw 3:10 to Yuma. Neither of us had any idea what it was about but it was good. It was a western, and I haven't seen a western in....uh....never...maybe.
Well I better get going I didn't realize how late it was...bye.
3 comments:
I love the Y...the babysitting is free. It comes with the family fee we pay each month. Sorry you couldn't workout.
Um, the other day you said it was the first time you went out alone together this summer and now this was the second time this whole year?:)
You know me, I am a stickler for details:)
WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, what, what what, what, what, what, what?
Ok just for the record....
We thought you were sick and so when mom had to go into work still we cancelled the comedy club. No one thought to tell you because last we heard you were sick in bed. :-(
Sorry you got all ready but it sounds like it ended up being a good thing!
Post a Comment