Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hello All

So to say that I have been stressed lately would be a HUGE understatement. I have been so stressed with the house, Kailye, Michael, work, and packing that I actually made myself sick. Which did not help with any of the above mentioned. I got a huge migraine that seemed to last for 2 weeks...Not Fun.

So yesterday was much better than it has been in a few weeks so I got started--yes started, I know we are supposed to move next week--on the packing. I got all of the bathroom done down to the essentials. I also got Kailye's room almost completely finished. So the count is Trish 1.8 house 5. Yes that's right you heard me...I have 5 more rooms to pack. How is this possible you ask--okay I asked myself because my new house only has 5 rooms total--well we have two storage rooms full of stuff, all the stuff in the garage, the office ..UG...and my bedroom. So on today's list is to go through all of our clothes and get rid of what we don't use. Any takers? We only have two closets in the new house and they are half the size of the ones we have now. I use 2 double closets, Michael uses one double, and kk uses a double. Now I have to get that down to One double and one single. I am going to have to buy two dressers for sure.

Michael did attempt to help with the packing yesterday but after I heard him say "we don't need newspaper I'll just be careful with moving these boxes" and then seeing him pack 1 box I decided he was fired. We would have no need to even pack if he helps. Everything will be broken anyway. So that doesn't help out my situation so much. I'm hoping we can get the house packed this week and get all the holes patched in the walls and re-painted. Then on next weeks agenda is, once the house is closed, to paint every room...any helpers are VERY welcome...put the tile in the bathroom and change the exterior doors and and the light fixtures through the whole house. Fun eh? And somehow we are going to get that all done in one week so we can move in on the weekend of the 14Th....UG!!! Oh man. In the mean time Michael and I are both working full-time and Kk starts school this week...thank goodness. Those few hours three days a week make a huge difference.

So last weekend I did go to the spa party at the Spence home. It was so fun. I had never been out to there house since they moved in a year ago. It is always funny...and loud...when my family gets together. My cousin Zannie does incredible little pictures on nails. Most everyone there had her do BYU stuff because they are all fans but I of course had her do the UTAH drum and feather. GO UTES!!!! Well maybe not last week but we'll see how this weeks game goes. I'm at work so I'll have to post more pictures later. We all had sooo much fun as you can tell from this picture of us all laughing. Thanks Mickie and Zannie.

I have been taking lots of walks at night with Steph and I can tell it is doing something because the other night I went to a movie with Michael instead of going on a walk and I felt icky...I felt like I needed to go on a run. I wrote a blog on my other blog run-it-off. For anyone who cares to look...I won't feel bad if you don't.
Text Color
Michael and I went and saw Stardust the other night. We haven't been out just the two of us in probably 2 months so it was long over due. It was a much better movie than I anticipated. I really liked it. It is one of those movies I would pay to see twice.

Well I think this has been a VERY long & scatter-brained blog and I better get back on the phones. Peace :)

6 comments:

Huntsmans said...

I'm so excited to see your house! Chad and I will be up the end of this month for boys birthday, so if you still need help then, chad and I can both be handy! Love you

Holly said...

I am sorry your head hurt-packing along with everything else can do that to you. It looks like the Spa Party was fun. :)

Heather S. said...

If I was there, not only would I let you scream at my belly for the baby to hear- I would help you paint... I think. If I was allowed to. And I'd say I'd take clothes from you, but I'm too fat.
So really- you need to stop stressing as much, and take life as it comes. Things will get done- do what you can and take care of yourself and your family. :)

Kristin said...

Well on the bright side, what you don't pack up you can always pick up a few days later.

It is also nice to do all that handy work before you have all your crap in the house. I am wishing that Will and I did that. I have no motivation to paint Sierras room right now, and I know I should.

Will said...

Ummm, I can help pack but I've been fired by Kristin before. However, we would be glad to help paint (that would be me) or watch Kailyee.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I am willing to help.....and to take clothes off your hands:)