Oh man...I went home from work yesterday and I was so excited. Michael and I made a deal that Wednesday nights are mine. He does things he wants to on Tuesday and Thursday, so Wednesday is my day to do what I want or need and not worry about where KK is or how I am going to get anything done with her. Well yesterday I got home and Kailye started cleaning the cars out with her daddy. I should have taken a before and after of that, it's crazy. Well I went down stairs and started to work on a game for Kari's baby shower. After I got that done I wasn't feeling great so I laid down for a minute to take a cat nap. At 6:30 I woke up and went into my bedroom to finish my "cat nap" and at 3:30 this morning when KK came in I was wide awake...lovely. So I made myself sleep until 5 but then got up to get ready for work. I got here at 6 AM! Man, I was so mad I lost "my" night. I slept right through it. I had such ambition for it...UG! Well at least I got here early so I will be able to leave really early...then maybe I can get things done I've been neglecting...avoiding...WOOHOOO.
So since I didn't walk or run or do anything last night I am also back to day one of the work out habit. I started this in June and still haven't hit day 21 to make it a habit...UG! Oh well I guess I better get to the gym tonight. Well I have lots to do at work today so I better get back to it.
2 comments:
I know.....I only did Pilates last night:) I think if you miss one day but get tight back on and keep going, you can still count it!
I love that idea of having at least one night for your self. I think that is what helps Will and I stay sane. He goes to basketball, and I go to my cooking classes.
Post a Comment