Thursday, September 20, 2007

Home... : )

It just hit me today that I am HOME. We are loving our new house. We went and got the rest of our things from mom and dad's tonight...except the grill...yes mom I am taking it and my fruit basket... and the curtains we forgot about...and now our house is a disaster. I'm not worried about it though. Everything is easily accessible and will get put away eventually. I have lots of pictures to post but it's late so I don't want to load them all tonight.

We went to JC penny tonight because there is one in Salt Lake closing and everything is 60% off and then another 15% off plus Michael's aunt works there so we got another 20% off. I got mom some really beautiful dishes that match her kitchen...okay actually mom got them I bought her 1 package for Christmas. We also found some really beautiful things for our house...some wall hanging, a big mirror, dishes,and a very large beautiful rug for our front room...much needed. It was originally $220 and we got it for $50....WOOHOOO! I love sales. Our receipt said we had over $1000 in savings and went spent sooooo much less than that....like I have an extra $1000 laying around...really.

We still have a trailer full of stuff in the drive way that Michael will need help unloading...it's full of the big furniture. We also still have no bathroom...Michael needs to do the tile. We have been taking showers at mom and dad's but I think from now on we will go down to Leeana's until the bathroom is done. We also need to finish painting Kailye's room....mom and I did the white painting tonight but there is still a lavender that is going around the top...I'll show pictures of the amazing job my husband and Uncle did on the wood work. It's exactly how I wanted it.

Well I need to get to sleep so I can wake up in 4 1/2 hours to go to work...Bye.

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

Ahh! That's cute! Welcome home! That's so exciting for you! Congrats to you and your little family! I know there will be lots of love and fun and memories in that home of yours! Can't wait to see pictures!

Kristin said...

Yeah it is all getting done. How exciting.

Will said...

Wow, you looks like you had an amazing day yesterday.

Kay said...

Can't wait to see pics!