Wednesday, September 5, 2007

So after seeing all your comments I looked back through my blog and realized it sounded fairly depressing. I really am fine. I am stressed but I'm not ornery. There is so much we have to do but it's no big deal if it takes a week or two. I can't even start on the house until we close anyway & that should only take a few day....with a lot of help...HINT HINT. I'm so glad that you are all so willing to help it makes things so much easier. Michael thinks he can have a friend come spray the house so we don't have to use rollers to paint we will just have to prep everything and do the tile. So really the only thing I really need to get done this week is the packing. Which would be easier if I wasn't such a slacker and if I hadn't found the need to fire Michael, but it will all get done someway or another. Thanks so much for all the support. Bye.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad to hear you are okay-the stress thing I can not help with right now...IF ONLY I were closer. Packing, cleaning, and all that jazz is my thing! Goofy I know... :)