Wednesday, September 19, 2007

House

Last night was the first night Kailye slept in the house. She was so excited all day but when we finally got home she was already dead asleep. We went up to the house last night and got almost all of what was left of our stuff. It filled the trailer again. We have so much more stuff than I thought. We still need to paint Kailye's room and Michael is going to get the tile in the shower today. YAY!!!. (Holly i'm still working on him :) I went I got some food for our house yesterday so we will quit spending money eating out. It is costing us so much money to do that. Grandma, Steph and Bobbie came over to the house yesterday and put my whole kitchen away. It was so nice last night to have everything right where it should be. I still need to do the rest of the house but I need to unload my furniture from the trailer today to do that. I need to get back to work but I'll try to post later. Bye.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Ahh, the joys of moving! That was nice of the girls to come help you with your kitchen. Now you can cook. I can't wait to see the house when you get settled. Thanks for working on Michael! ;)

Kristin said...

I put Mickies kitchen away for her, and I am still getting calls asking where I put stuff.

Kay said...

How about a picture tour of the new house, room by room? I guess in a few days when things are more in order. Good Luck!

The Hill Family said...

Trish-
Congrats on the house! That is so exciting! I just got your comment today on my blog, and I am so sorry I missed Kari's shower, for some reason I had it in my head that it was this Saturday,I looked at the invitation after I read your comment, and felt like an idiot. I hope that you all had fun. I'll take Kari's gift to her house, or get it in the mail. Good Luck with the move!