I have so many pictures from the kids playing in the waterfall the other day but I'm at work and can't load them...I'll do it this afternoon. Michael's friend, Toa..pronounced 'doh-ah' for those of you who don't know him..I just think it's funny..my friend says he sounds like a sound affect, anyway he brought over his dog which is Marley's brother. Lamanah(Sp?), lamonite(sp?..again) in Tongan, is huge. He is so much more muscular than Marley. I have a very cute picture of the two of them. I'll post it later. He was over with Michael and a few other friends to form up the concrete in dads yard. While they were there Bobbie discovered why Max doesn't like Marley. He's racist! He barks like crazy at Michael's Tongan friends and when Bobbie started to think about it he apparently does at everyone who is not white. So...we think maybe that is why he doesn't like Marley...she black...lol. I think it's so funny but it does make sense. Max is a gay, racist dog. I'll let Bobbie explain the Gay part.
So Killer Bunnies has been fun but I'm a little Bunnied out. So here are the high lights which unless you were there or read everyone else's blog you may not understand.
"Oh Buck"..poor Carrot..he never saw it coming.
"you FREAKING crazy guy!"...oh man dad is slow at this game.
Mr. I've had 4 Cokes..why are you all so tired.....seriously Michael was a little Hyper..I know you are all thinking 'Michael hyper?'
"What, what, what, what, what, what..."...oh steph that picture is embedded in my head..LOL!!!!
Will: "NOOOOOOOO"...after losing his only bunny he'd been waiting for, for 7 hands to a freak play where it was handed to dad.
Oh the bunnies were fun. Although it still totally reminds me of the game off of FRIENDS, Bamboozle. No real rhyme or reason.
So we are closing on our house today at 4...YAY! I'm so glad to be able to move in. I was getting a little nervous about getting out of mom's before Bobbie moves in...Oh man that would have been fun. Although Steph, Bobbie and I have decided with out our husbands it would work okay. WE all get along fine. Hopefully we will be bale to get done what we need to this weekend on the house and get moved in. There is kind of a lot to do...plus I am throwing Kari a baby shower this weekend with Natalie so for half the day on Saturday I'm no help. Tonight I need to get the rest of the packing done and start to CLEAN mom's house..UG! it's yucky.
Well I better get back to work...love you all...peace.
6 comments:
Yay to everything!
You have had a good couple of days! YAY to the new house! :)
Ok ok ok... now Max doesn't bark at everyone with dark skin. If it's really dark he doesn't bark. :-/ I guess that doesn't make it sound any better. I think it's from the cute little Hispanic kids teasing him in our apartment complex. ANYWAY... I refuse to explain the gay part.
The bunny stuff was SO FUNNY!
Good times, good times . . .
I am so happy for you guys and your house, that rocks!!! I want to see pictures.
Michael hyper would be like Harvey Hyper. But he does get goofy sometimes, ask the kids!
Post a Comment