Wednesday, September 26, 2007

New pictures.

I took new pictures of the family room. I still need to hang some things on the wall and get them off the back of my couch.
This is a picture looking toward the front window. This picture is looking toward the front door...obviously.
This is the view from the front door. Okay actually from the side of the couch, but it's near the front door.


From behind the couch.

So far my kitchen and my family room are almost completely put together. I need to hang all the stuff above Michael's desk so after I do I'll post those pictures. Then it is on to the bedrooms. They both need work. Especially Kailye's. Hopefully this weekend.
I want to post pictures of our yard but I haven't taken any, so maybe this weekend on those as well.



9 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Those big metal square thingys are fabulous! Where did you get those! Well i guess it doesnt matter I have no where to hang them, but I do like them! I hated "putting" my house together. Its so nice when its all done!

Holly said...

I like it! I love the cozy feel. Now...tell Michael to finish the bathroom so he can do my kitchen! ;)

Kristin said...

Dang I have lived in this house for 2 years now and I still haven't hung thing on the wall. What is up is becasue of Mikcie and Suzanne.

Things look pretty good. Glad you have the motivation to decorate.

Kari said...

Ooooh, I like it! It looks really pretty! I love the couch too.

Kay said...

It looks great so far! I bet it feel wonderful to have a place of your own.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Lookin good! Do you feel like you have been hit on by a 70's slimeball.....because that was my intent! Can't wait to see it tonight!

Bobbie said...

Can't wait to see it all tonight!

Heather S. said...

Man... you are SO far ahead of Ryan and I! We are still waiting to paint in the family room, it's not an unbearable color to begin with- but we are def going to change it. But yeah... there's like three pictures hanging on the wall, so consider yourself on top of things! Oh and it's all very sexy baby! YA!

The Hill Family said...

Trish-
Your house looks darling so far. I could use some tips