The TV had a commercial for a weight loss drug on it....You FREAKS!!! LOL. Like I would really be watching anything questionable...and if I was why wouldn't I turn it off before I took a picture.
I need to post more pictures today. We got our couches this weekend and Michael is going to hang some cute wall stuff for me so it is going to look so different today. I'll do more later but I have to get back to work.
5 comments:
I never questioned it...for the record. ;)
Can't wait to see it:)
You have to admit it looked questionable.
And I would like to point out that I never would have noticed it if it were not for Kari's comment:)
I agree with you sis in-law, I wouldn't have noticed either! But I'm glad that's all it was... not that I ever doubted you, really. I promise! Can't wait to see pictures! Kisses!
LOL - and I don't use those letters lightly!
I wouldn't have noticed it either if I hadn't clicked on the picture to enlarge it. I wanted to see the wall color better! LOL. I knew it wasn't anything bad, I figured it was some kind of body wash or lotion commercial or something, but it did make me laugh. Glad you cleared it up for all of us though! =)
Post a Comment