Thursday, September 13, 2007

Run & House

Yesterday I came home to find my brother home. I was so excited. I didn't realize how much I missed him. I knew I would really miss Steph when she moved to Mexico but I didn't know I would miss Art as much as Steph...sorry Art I like her better than you. :P I think this picture is the cutest.

Steph and I went on a walk last night and after spending the previous night looking through a box of old pictures I decided the walks are just not going to cut it. Last night we ran the straights and walked the hills. Now our hills have a 8-13% incline. I fell like I did so much more this time. It is great. i still have a very long way to go but I'm starting to notice the form coming back in my hips and thighs....YAY!
We went and closed on our house yesterday. I'm so excited. I was so happy when we found out our loan was going to go through it was such a relief. Than I immediately thought of everything I need to get done. We are going to paint the entire house, put the tile in the shower, change the front and back doors & locks, and get a microwave hood. On top of that we need to fix our armoire so we can put kk's clothes in it. We need a dresser for our room, a book shelf for the family room, and I'm so sad that our table and chairs we got from Grandma & Grandpa Coombs are too big to fit in our kitchen so we need that also. I will be so glad when we actually have a dining room we can put the big table in...I really like it. But I am so grateful that everything worked out so well with house. It's really such a blessing. It will be a struggle for a few months until we learn to adjust but I'm so happy to be in our own place It's really weird to think I've never lived outside of my parents house.

Well I've got to get back to work so I can pay for all this stuff....Peace.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Good job, Dawn! I know it's hard to exersize in the mess of moving, but you will be happier in the long run...PROMISE! Keep it up!!!

Congrats on the house, that is waaay cool. And don't get too discouraged with all the little things you need/want. Deep Breaths...and get one thing at a time. Hey, I think I wrote that somewhere before!

I'm happy for you!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Hooray for you:) SO excited to see the new house and glad we are here to help! LOVE YOU

Huntsmans said...

Go Trish!!!! Seriously! I am way excited to see your house, and i have no doubt that with in weeks it will be decorated and put together just how you like it! Love you and miss you

Holly said...

YAY a new house! FUN FUN! Keep on movin'! :)