I'm kind of mad at Michael's friend Toa. We got him a dog when we got our dog because he said he wanted one, but a week and a half ago animal control came to pick him up. Toa tried to tell him it was his dog but he wouldn't listen. He thought Toa was trying to protect the neighbor's dogs and he was arguing with Toa that it was a pit-bull. The dog obviously looks like a lab. There is no pit-bull in him. But he took him anyway. Well Toa never went and picked him up so Michael and I were just going to go get him and keep him but I called the Shelter today and they have already adopted him out. He's too cute I figured it was a long shot. I thought even if we didn't keep him Art and Steph would like him or someone else we know.
Marley is on the left and Lamanah is on the right.
I'm so sad. Although, I am happy he went to someone who will take care of him instead of Toa. The lady at the shelter said I should still come down and look just in case. He was so cute and such a good dog. Marley and him were always so cute together. Oh well. Wow that was a longer post than I was going to put here. Oops.
5 comments:
I am SO mad! I wanted that dog:(
It makes me sad. :-(
How sad.
Shouldn't someone be in trouble? If Toa says it was his and the neighbor agrees (plus I'm guessing Toa has pictures with him and the dog), basically the ACC STOLE his dog! They shouldn't get away with it.
That stinks...I am sorry.
Post a Comment