Monday, September 10, 2007

House part 2

I got an email from our loan officer this morning stating the underwriter won't except the letter from our student loans and is going to figure the loan payments individually. AHHHH! That is me frustrated can you tell. That takes our loan repayments from $200-300 per month to $656 per month...are you kidding me. I'm so annoyed. Our student loans are through the state education board, UHEAA. They will not even allow us to repay the way this guy is figuring. He says he has to do the worst case scenario but he is doing an impossible scenario. I'm so bugged. So now we have to wait to see if they will make an exception on the ratio, and then we will have to pay a penalty fee. It's so annoying, our student loans are the ONLY debt we have. We will know by tomorrow at 2 pm. I'm so frustrated and can barely think straight. I better get back to work. Sorry that was depressing...but since I use this like a journal I wanted to write down how frustrated I am...bye.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I am soo sorry. This kind of junk stinks...love you!

Kari said...

Are they crazy? $600 a month to repay your student loans!? It's not like he's a freakin' doctor with hundreds of thousands to pay off... although that might make things easier. ;) What a mess. I hope it all works out!

Will said...

Great use of the cartoon picture.